Spece Exploration IDYM India dengan SMP Muhammadiyah 1 Surabaya




MR.RaviShankar Kumar
FOUNDER
IGNITING DREMS OF YOUNG MINDS FOUNDATION
DATE : 01-04 -21
I would like to thank you for making an extraordinary presentation on satellite technology and making this seminar very worthwhile and interesting.I'd like to express our deep gratitude to
Ms Deenul Asmi
Ms Jeenath Munawara
for your very thought-provoking and interesting Address
I firmly hope that your insightful, creative and knowledgeable seminar will surely help our students for thei









r bright future. And at the same time, I request you to provide such motivating and enlightened seminars to our students in upcoming years also.
Finally I am thankful to Mr. Ravi Shankar and IDYM team esteem members.
Regards


No comments:

Post a Comment